Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, September 12, 2008

    *snif* *snif*


    My first blog award!

    Thank you so much Arjun…I’m truly honoured! It’s wonderful when you find out that others can relate to your writing…
    Well! Here are the blogs I like to read –

    Tia - I'm so so so very proud to have such a brilliant writer as my best friend.

    Sindhu - With Lion King splashed in the background, you can only expect joy from this blog! Whenever I read her posts, I have this insanely goofy grin plastered to my face and this girl never disappoints!

    The Lover - If you've ever been in love, this blog will get to you. It'll stir your soul and get you thinking more about what he has NOT written.

    Arjun - A must visit if you like fiction...his stories are original, light-hearted and humor is just right.

    Sandeep - If you think his writing is good, you should see his photographs...here


    Homer Simpson
    - is what I know this blogger as! His use of words is just scrumptious...and the content - uninhibited, deep and powerful.

    Now, for those who don't know what to do...display the award on your blog and let us know who your favourite bloggers are with their links. And don't forget to inform them!

    Thank you once again...Arjun and everyone who visit my blog :)

    2 afterthoughts :

    1. Arjun said...
      This comment has been removed by the author.
    2. Dan* said...

      wow interesting post gr8 :)

      will try to post it as well :)