Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, January 21, 2011

    How does it feel, my darling?

    How does it feel now, my darling…


    Now that you can hurt me no more?


    How does it feel to be alone and unloved


    Knowing that your pain has no cure?


    How does it feel, my darling


    To be broken and burnt?


    To be left in your half baked hell?


    Walking on your path of red hot coals


    How does it feel, do tell.


    Does it hurt to be trapped in your own cage,


    Mangled and cramped into that tiny hole?


    Does the sun ever touch your heart?


    Does it hurt to know it’ll never warm your soul?


    How does it feel to drown in your filth,


    The lies and webs you lovingly bred?


    Gasping for air and screaming for help,


    How does it feel to be left for dead?


    How does it feel, my darling?


    To scream without a voice,


    Knowing you’ll never break the spell!


    Is the pain gut wrenching, darling?


    How does it feel, do tell.

    3 afterthoughts :

    1. Hardcore said...

      wow, i think your poem "how does it feel, my darling?" is brilliant

    2. Arv said...

      Hi Misty,

      am back at the blogs and its good to read a post from you again :)

      now thats a familiar hurt and this poem pretty much sums up the pit lows of it...

      keep writing :)

      cheers,
      Arv.

    3. Trucos caseros para cuidar la piel said...

      excellent post, very informative. I wonder why the other experts of this sector don’t notice this. You should continue your writing. I’m confident, you’ve a great readers’ base already!