Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, July 17, 2006

    Breaking News

    Hmm…to be honest, I’m still in a state of shock. For the past one week, I’ve been wondering if I’ll be a part of the committee in college, at the most I was expecting a post as the Cultural Secretary. Finally, the long awaited meeting was held today. Did I become a part of the committee? Yes, I did. Did I become a Cultural Secretary? No, I didn’t. hee ehee… am I upset?? N-O NO! Much to my surprise, I became the Joint Secretary of the college (a.k.a. Vice President)…woah! I don’t think the thought has still sunk in because as RJ puts it, I got a lot more than I was expecting. I think he’s right...
    This time I’m genuinely stunned. And honored. And proud…cheers to me :)

    1 afterthoughts :

    1. Anonymous said...

      Hie neha ! nice blog and an impressive profile on orkut !
      just chked both of them.
      I have known quite a lot of your seniors from Surya Kumar, Ritu sharma, afzal khan, shilpi,pankaj upadhyay etc.
      anyways.... I blog at praval.uni.cc do chk out !
      ciao !