Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, October 16, 2009

    Dare

    I dare you to break boundaries,


    And freefall into this abyss;


    I dare you to take a chance,


    And be dead or find your bliss.


    Be tired of running away


    To find your way back home;


    Dare to hold on to eternity


    In shifting oceans of foam.


    Make the biggest mistake -


    And let happiness in your heart;


    Let the sun shine upon you…


    Dare to make a new start.


    Hope! Expect! Want!


    Rightfully demand for me!


    Claim your place in my heart…


    I'm yours…or can’t you see?


    Give in to yourself -


    To what you and I could be;


    I dare you to close your eyes,


    And give yourself to me.

    1 afterthoughts :

    1. ani_aset said...

      wow :) many would love to hear that :D