Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, June 26, 2008

    Almost there.

    I just realised that in all my emotional angst I overlooked the fact that I am actually this close to striking off two things from my Wish List...

    (1) Do my masters abroad
    London. No, I am not against the Indian education system, nor do I have anything against my country. It's only a wish I've harboured since a long time now. I want to explore a new continent/country/city/culture...be on my own for sometime. So, peace.

    (2) Get a butterfly tattoo (Originally meant to be my first)
    I have the design finalised, so I hope to get it get it inked soon. Butterfly tattoos signify freedom, change and growth...three words that pretty much sum up my life right now. Maybe this was the Greater reason why the butterfly was not meant to be my first tattoo...

    Of course, there are a few other wishes and I'm confident I'll strike 'em all off my list one day. For now, these are it.

    *smile*

    6 afterthoughts :

    1. Anonymous said...

      hey! bhalo blog!

      I see we agree on he first wish...though I started off early...goin to canada for bachelors...

    2. Misty Rhythm said...

      good we agree! :)...n best of luck!

    3. Rinzu said...

      yeah we all do have our own desires and dreams...

      gud luck...

    4. Unknown said...

      honestly it shouldn't even b in ur wish list.U r gettin just a little less than wat u deserve,probably modest is wat u r..wat say..!!!

    5. Arjun said...

      I'll have such lists on a daily basis....
      Accept n move is the mantra...

      Cheers..!!
      Arjun

    6. Misty Rhythm said...

      oh no, i keep the list :)..it'll all happen :)