Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, June 26, 2008

    Venting

    In my college at the moment, waiting for some lazy government office clerks to type out some very important papers for me. It's 20 minutes past their lunchtime and they still refuse to move a finger!! It's frustrating...waiting for over three hours now and I swear I've never wanted to whack someone so badly!
    Oh but wait!this isn't where my frustration begun...no Sir-ie! Our (not-so-)beloved principal (after a lot of reminders) promised to keep my letter ready today. If you're guessing that he didn't keep it ready, you're obviously right. duh. wait. that isn't all. The dimwit is out of town for another 2 weeks!! So...more running about, and thank God for small miracles...I found other faculty members who could execute the work for me.
    But alas...it's all come down to this one lazy, repulsive, barely 5' clerk who apparently needs time to digest every single grain that's gone in his stomach...
    Another 15 minutes...and then he's toast!

    14 afterthoughts :

    1. r@ls said...

      chill babes,it happens......

    2. PSYCHO said...

      the matrix has you

    3. Arjun said...

      very very common in India.....
      I too faced such an instance where i had to wait for half a day for a small signature to get ma study certificate.....
      The thing that spared tat guy was tat i had a crush on his daughter...hehe

      Cheers..!!
      Arjun

    4. Anonymous said...

      ya thats common here..

    5. Rinzu said...

      it does happen...things that make u go mad n later when u think of them u feel thank god u overcame that situation.....


      :)

    6. Comfortably Numb said...

      It happens all the time in college. And me being in the ALL INDIA SUCKAGE UNIVERSITY. Im used to it big time:)

      Cheers!

    7. SummerDiary said...

      My vent:
      Once I spoke for like a minute to the clerk, and he just ignored me.
      I turned to my friend and said loudly -'Hey, can you see me, can you feel me?'
      'What?' He said suitably.
      'Oh. I thought I had died and turned a ghost.'
      The clerk ignored the wisecrack too :P

    8. Misty Rhythm said...

      lol...tch tch :)
      i got my work done in under 15 mins after i put up the post :)

    9. Anonymous said...

      Haha!

      Isnt this a scene at every sarkari college!?
      I kinda like it. Call me crazy, but when i think about it, id miss it when all this paper work and stuff will start moving around with the efficiency of our western counterparts.

      To be able to move your paper through a govt/college offices is a skills which requires timing and patience!

      :P

      http://andback.wordpress.com

    10. Anonymous said...

      hmm... you've given me a glimpse at how the next 3 (or 4 if im unlucky) years of college are going to be... thats exactly how my college functions

    11. Misty Rhythm said...

      oh fortunately i'm out of dat college! wen i was in college, it was actually easier...i was kind of the vice president of da students committee :)

    12. Gauravbrills said...

      the hullabaloo of the Indian govn office systems usually hangs you up in such morbid situations..patience sometimes gives up !

      nice post cheers

    13. Saravana said...

      ofcourse...there is no better test-of-patience other than in government offices(ofcourse i mean indian offices) and stupid educational institutes....i dunno are they blessing in disguise, for they hav a lot to do with my patience nowadays..!!!!! hats off stupid clerks...lol..

      cheers,
      saravan.

    14. Rinzu said...

      i know thats when u feel like goin and givin a biggg punch on their nose... and give them a piece of our mind...

      :)