Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, June 01, 2009

    Home

    AND FINALLY. I’m home.

    I cant remember being this happy in a long time now. Everything is so very wonderful - home, family, friends, familiar strangers in the park…even the heat, dust and noise…I don’t mind any bit of it. My friends might not know this but if you’re reading this, believe me I wanted to hug you and cry my guts out when I saw you. I’m that relieved and overwhelmed. I’m cold in person. Must change that :P

    Last evening, I sat on top of our water reservoir and spent the most wonderful time alone. And for a change I didn’t feel lonely. I rediscovered bits of courage that I thought I’d exhausted. I’m not looking forward to going back to London, but I am looking forward to my future. Then I let my mind wander and for once I didn’t search for the stars and curse the pollution for not being able to find them. My stars were downstairs…maa in the kitchen preparing my favourite dinner, papa sorting through family pictures on the computer, and my vibrant little sisters fighting over the remote control for the TV despite having three televisions in the house!

    *sigh*

    I don’t want to go back.

    Now before I forget, I want to send out a very special Thank You to a very special person...
    Pearl, I know you wont be reading this anytime soon ( or maybe you will!)…but whenever you do, I want you to know that I don’t have words dear enough to thank you for what you’ve done for me. I have friends and best friends but over the last year or two, you’ve surpassed all that. You’re much much more to me…you’re my soul sister if there’s any such thing! It was your voice in my head that saved me from a huge mistake… it was you who gave me strength when I needed it the most. I’m so happy I got to meet you before you left and for that I owe you another huge thank you…it wouldn’t have been possible if not for you. I’ll miss you so very much :( and wherever you are gurl, always know that I’m only a phonecall (and a slightly expensive flight) away. Love you babes…

    For all my friends who’re tossing up excuses for not being able to meet me…I’ll tell you about Pearl sometime.

    P.S. I have some truly amazing friends. I might go on a rampage and ramble about all of them in my next post. Please bear with me!

    4 afterthoughts :

    1. Anonymous said...

      Nice to see u in such a good mood :) Besmiling always :)

    2. J said...

      Well... I like your style. It seems to emit an aura of truthful conviction in it.

      And I LOVE your Blog Skin !! Of course, the colors blinded me at first =P but I toned down the brightness and can now appriciate it in all its (VERY BRIGHT) brilliance =D

      Cheers

    3. Misty Rhythm said...

      thnx a ton :)

      @J...sorry the blog skin blinded u! my bad! i guess the yellow pops up before the black :)

    4. angel from heaven said...

      No one and nothing can beat time with the family.Good to know you are appreciating them.

      http://cutestangel.wordpress.com/
      http://simplysensationalfood.blogspot/