Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, July 09, 2009

    The Eternal Flame

    A flame that’s inextinguishable


    You truly are…


    A fire that consumes everything,


    An uncontrolled power.


    You’re the sun -


    Warm, inviting on a cold grey day;


    Ruthless too you are,


    To everything that comes your way.


    You’re a light that glows forever,


    Too bright to be concealed.


    Yet hidden you’ll remain in me,


    Too precious to be revealed.

    5 afterthoughts :

    1. DPhatsez said...

      May it burn forever.

      As for your pout when tagging me..are you flirting with me woman?

      (Yes- Woohooo!
      No- tch!)

      :D

    2. Misty Rhythm said...

      flirt! who me??! *GASP*

      psst...wud flirting do the trick? ;)

    3. DPhatsez said...

      lazy female i have to come back here to respond?

      Shoutbox baby! use the power of technology! \m/

    4. Amal Bose said...

      nice one.. :)
      keep writing

    5. raMmY said...

      Hey thanks for dropping by my blog! and keep visiting!!

      Nice post!! strong and wishful.. :) may the flame keep burning! way to go!!

      cheers
      rammy