Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, July 02, 2009

    yearning

    You said you’d be there if I needed you,


    You said you knew each breath and pore;


    Why then are you so distant


    Now that I need you ever more?


    I’m hurting beyond belief,


    And no one I want to turn to…


    I can’t suffer in silence anymore


    Can’t you see that I need you?


    You- a blunt ache in my heart


    To which only you are the cure;


    Addictive as narcotics you are,


    You leave me begging for more.


    Don’t you hear my silent pleas


    Or is my silence finally dead?


    You so willingly to cut my voice;


    But love, has everything been said?


    I’m powerless when I’m with you,


    And lifeless when I’m not…


    You - my conviction,


    You’re all the love I’ve got.


    Do you hear me now?


    Now that I’m bleeding out;


    I need you oh so much,


    I need you without a doubt.

    2 afterthoughts :

    1. DPhatsez said...

      ahem!

      allow me to be cheesy here 'cos the poems good anyways..

      Main hoon na? :D

    2. Misty Rhythm said...

      heehehe
      ty sooo much :)