Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, July 27, 2009

    I Am.

    A sun catcher, a wind chime -


    I hold what you can never see;


    I am the thought that lingers,


    I am the only forbidden glee.


    I’m the music you can’t recreate,


    The rhythm you cannot fight;


    You play me all you want -


    I’m the tune you can never get right.


    The moment of truth, I am,


    A reflection staring back at you;


    I am the reason you look away,


    In nothingness, I’m all that’s true.


    I’m the drop that tempts your lips,


    The warmth that draws you close;


    I’m the wind beneath your wings,


    I’m the inner glow that shows.


    A reason you cannot reason with,


    The answer you’ve always known;


    I am the question that’ll remain


    And leave you tattered and torn.


    The power that makes you weak,


    Or the love that can fill your life;


    I’m the home you wish you had,


    The cause of an eternal strife.


    A sun catcher, a wind chime,


    The raging water behind a dam!


    Your heartbeats race and skip,


    You can love because I am.

    9 afterthoughts :

    1. r@ls said...

      lemme be the first to say it,awe......wait for it,
      awesome..
      u knw im not that much of an 'expresser', yet couldn't help myself frm sayin it..
      fantastic girl..keep up the work.!!
      god bless..

    2. Freelancer said...

      @ above...
      lols....awe....wait for it...awesome!
      lols...How I met you mother fan??
      hehe

      @ misty
      awesome awesome awesome....literally awesome!
      great post

    3. Misty Rhythm said...

      How i met your mother addict!!! :P

      @FL ty ty ty :)

    4. NR said...

      nice..it was lovely

    5. Anonymous said...

      A.W.E.S.O.M.E

      Wow,you ARE one writer :D

    6. pawan said...

      Well,
      A beautiful poem, I loved this line,
      "You play me all you want -

      I’m the tune you can never get right."

      It is simply superb!

      Good blog with a clean layout!

      Will be visiting back again!

      Cheers!

    7. S. said...

      That was one beautiful poem! =D I wanna be the warmth that bring people close <3

      I was going thru my older blog posts and saw you. So i visited :)

      x Sana
      cheers
      http://shipwrecklagoon.blogspot.com

    8. ani_aset said...

      wow lovely poem :)
      I like the layout of your blog

    9. workhard said...

      Hi.. its awesome work...


      Make website india