Was in one of those random moods, trying to divert my mind...so I decided to do this Tag 'cause I really liked it. Picked this one up from Annie's blog...
Ten Things You Wish You Could Say to People, don’t take any names
- Thank you for being there for me sis. I love you till the end! I know you’re still hurting…and it breaks my heart to see you pretending each day. Let it go.
- You truly are a gem. When uncle passed away…I remember going to your place to console you and I remember just standing there. No words seemed suitable enough. I still think about it and I don’t know what I should’ve told you. I came home that night and wrote something that I haven’t shown to anybody ever.
- I can’t say this enough…you screwed up. Nothing more, nothing less. Please don’t give her any more importance than that in your life. I trust you. Soul mates forever!
- I’m sorry for everything I said that evening. It’s something that I will never forgive myself for. I am so much like you…I only wish I had even a fraction of your generosity. Thank you for letting me spread my wings and choose my own flight at every point in my life.
- I stayed awake till I was certain you were asleep…I was so terrified, I got up in the middle of the night to check if you were breathing. I think it was in those four days that we became closer. I love you for everything you do for us. I don’t think I thank you enough. I miss the you-me times...the movies, lunches, shopping, even the early morning workouts I’d complain about! Most of all I miss the weekend movie screening at home :(
- I hope you get the same treatment in your old age.
- You were too short for me :P
- I wish I could cut you out of my life. You’re the only mistake I regret making. I won’t be yours even if you’re the last man alive! Scheme your way through that.
- “Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.” How true, isn’t it? You’ll always have a part of me.
- My silence haunts me every second of everyday…when will you notice?
Nine things about you
- I’m a Body Shop addict. I love their body butters…I have ‘em in coconut, brazil nut, mango, strawberry, passion fruit and peach (the last two being my favourites...they smell good enough to eat!). I love how their honey shampoo smells…it’s currently one of my favourite smells. Which reminds me…I always smell divine ;)
- I’m a clumsy twat! I drop almost everything I touch.
- I have nine piercings (all on the ears) and one tattoo.
- I’m trained in western and latin dance. There was a time in my life I wanted to be nothing but a dancer.
- As unbelievable as it might be…I’m actually uncomfortable with all the emotional stuff. That’s why I write.
- I’m painfully boring :P
- I’m an awesome cook. And I don’t mean a couple amazing dishes …we’re talking multiple courses-various cuisines-awesome!
- I have scarily expressive eyes. Sometimes when I’m angry…just one look does the trick.
- I honestly believe love isn’t made for me. ‘Tis no melodramatic line…it’s a carefully analyzed, practical conclusion.
Eight ways to win your hearthaahah…I have no clue! Sudden gestures catch my fancy. But will give it shot…
- Be confident. I’ve grown out of the shy-guys phase.
- Be a gentleman. Treat me like a lady. Simple?
- Take the pains of preparing a fancy dinner for me/with me once in a while and enjoying it candle lit.
- Slow dance with me in the rain. Once.
- Write something for me.
- Love my quirks.
- Catch me unawares with a kiss now and then.
- Win the hearts of my family members :)
Seven things that are on your mind a lot
- What next (career, life, etc etc)
Six things you wish you never did
- Leave dancing (as in the BIG way)
- Get that horrendous hair cut when I was 13!
- Errr…wax myself. Very traumatic experience. Don’t ask!
- Kiss him.
- Keep quiet when I shouldn’t
- Fall weak time and time again.
Five things that turn you off
- Compulsive lying.
- Wrong English.
- The yo-man-mah-lyfe-so-kewl types!
- Body odour/ bad breath
- “Baby” (!!!)
Four turn on’s
- Humor with a touch of sarcasm
Three things you want to do before you die
- Travel alone
- Be famous
- Change at least one life (for the better.)
Two smileys that describe you
- I have no idea where all this is headed. All I know is that I need you.