Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, June 22, 2006

    high profile bitch

    I don’t like her. Period. Simple as that. I refuse to even pretend to like her….she can go around bitching about me to everybody, I still don’t care. I mean, why should I pretend to like an evil, gold digging slut? She’s the one who walked out on her husband and 9 yr old girl for another married man….and I am wrong being rude to her?! I care a flying fuck. Oh, if that is not enough, she has the audacity to get her dirty self to my place to invite me for her illegitimate son’s birthday…if she can be that shameless, I can be rude too.
    Next time, I hope she knows better than to get her sorry ass to my sacred abode.

    3 afterthoughts :

    1. Liquifier said...

      Jeez, quit being Ms Morality.

    2. sayantoni said...

      o my god!

    3. Misty Rhythm said...

      just pissed of at her....and the fact that i cant be rude to her and get away with it :)
      morality or no morality...i have the rights to hate her, right?