Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, June 22, 2006

    To O

    O,

    No matter how ignorant I may sound,
    The truth is you’ve hurt me;
    You’ve ripped my heart out
    And put it on public display.
    No matter how hard you try,
    I will not tread the same path again -
    A path made of lies and deceit,
    Of emotions that are meaningless.
    I can’t believe you anymore,
    I’m long past all that.
    I’ve changed over all this time
    I am my own master now.
    Don’t know what you want from me,
    Neither will I stay to find out!
    You can keep your stories to yourself,
    To me they’re nothing but noise.
    I will not give you what you want -
    ‘The satisfaction of being forgiven’
    I want you to live with the guilt,
    The ‘scar’ that you’re so afraid of.
    Be brave and accept your crime;
    Do you have no shame at all?
    Life is not so merry anymore…
    This is not my victory, just your fall.

    2 afterthoughts :

    1. Liquifier said...

      Take it easy there.

    2. Misty Rhythm said...

      yet again...i have every reason and right to hate him :)